For more than 10 years, Lifestory Research has released its highly anticipated study: America’s Most Trusted®. And the 2023 results are in.
This year, for the eighth year in a row, Taylor Morrison Homes has taken the coveted No. 1 spot. The company earned a five-star trust rating as well as the highest NTQ score: 118.4.
“Of any year to be named America’s Most Trusted® Home Builder, this time feels especially meaningful,” Taylor Morrison Chairman and CEO Sheryl Palmer said in a press release. “It illustrates that no matter what economic conditions we’re operating under and the hardships those have created for consumers —from the pandemic to historically high demand to supply-chain constraints to mortgage rate volatility to affordability and inflationary pressures — our constant is how we treat people.”
Lifestory Research, an independent consumer insights and consulting firm, compiled the data based on more than 54,000 home-related consumer surveys. The top 20 companies are then ranked based on their Net Trust Quotient (NTQ), which measures how respondents rate trust, as well as distrust and overall neutrality.
Check out the full ranking below.
America’s Most Trusted 2023 Home Builders Ranked
1. Taylor Morrison (NTQ: 118.4)
2. Ashton Woods (NTQ: 118.2)
3. LGI Homes (NTQ: 118)
4. TriPointe Homes (NTQ: 117.6)
5. Dream Finders (NTQ: 117.2)
6. Stanley Martin (NTQ: 115.1)
7. Mattamy Homes (NTQ: 113.1)
8. Toll Brothers (NTQ: 112.6)
9. K. Hovnanian (NTQ: 112.1)
10. David Weekley (NTQ: 111.9)
11. Century Communities (NTQ: 111.7)
12. Richmond American (NTQ: 109.7)
13. MI Homes (NTQ: 109.6)
14. Meritage Homes (NTQ: 107.8)
15. DR Horton (NTQ: 105.8)
16. Pulte Homes (NTQ: 105.4)
17. Beazer Homes (NTQ: 105.3)
18. Ryan Homes (NTQ: 104.5)
19. Lennar (NTQ: 103.3)
20. KB Home (NTQ: 99.4)