The National Association of Realtors‘ strategic investment arm, Second Century Ventures, named eight real estate technology firms for its 2022 REACH scale-up program.
Under the program, the companies will receive education, mentorship, networking opportunities and exposure to the global real estate marketplace.
The 2022 REACH recipients have collectively raised more than $200 million in capital and represent a combined valuation of $1.4 billion, NAR said in a press release.
The recipients are:
- Courted: A networking platform that helps agents make better data-driven marketing, hiring and referral decisions.
- Fractional: A collaborative, full-service, community-driven real estate investing marketplace.
- Inspectify: Uses new technology to make inspectors more proficient and effective.
- leadPops: An all-in-one solution to drive traffic, boost SEO and increase volume and quality of leads.
- PLACE: An all-in-one platform for top producers that aims to provide top-notch consumer experiences.
- Perchwell: Provides real-time market analysis, listing data, seamless client collaboration and reporting.
- Reggora: An appraisal-management platform that aims to provide next-level efficiency and agility.
- Revive: A platform that seeks to bring certainty to the renovation experience for homeowners.
“The influence of technology in this industry is undeniable, and the entrepreneurs in REACH continue to redefine our understanding of what is achievable today,” Second City President and NAR CEO Bob Goldberg said. “We are so excited to work hand-in-hand with these pioneering companies to ensure that Realtors® remain at the forefront of the real estate industry.”