The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals released its 11th annual Top 250 Latino Agents Report, and four Washington brokers made the list.
The rankings recognize outstanding real estate agents and teams from across the U.S. and are broken down by dollar volume/deal count and individual brokers, teams and geographical region.
Washington agents on the top 250 list by transaction, with rank:
22. Junior Torres, 121 transactions, Windermere Real Estate, Seattle
40. Jemima Crosby, 99.5 transactions, Coldwell Banker Realty, Kennewick
204. Alejandro Bravo, 54 transactions, Skyline Properties Inc., Bellevue
227. Julie Chavez, 51 transactions, Coldwell Banker Realty, Kennewick
Washington agents on the top 100 list by volume, with rank:
3. Junior Torres, $134 million, Windermere Real Estate, Seattle
47. Jemima Crosby, $41.2 million, Coldwell Banker Realty, Kennewick